Writing in my brain: Beautiful flowing sentences full of powerful phrases and enigmatically witty dialogue.
Writing on the page: They did the thing and said some stuff. There was snark.
here for brown girls, queer girls, shy girls, bi girls, trans girls, poly girls, disabled girls, loud girls, anarchist girls, riot girls, my girls, the quiet girls - the silent girls, the heart-too-big for their body girls, demi girls, fat girls, nerdy girls, sexy girls, messy girls, can’t-cook-to-save-their-gramma girls, proud girls, masculine girls, rowdy girls, girly girls, naughty girls, angry girls, surviving/recovering girls, healing girls, don’t-need-saving girls
yes but consider this for your otp:
- being reunited after surviving the zombie apocalypse unknowing if the other was alive or dead AU
- rescuing their partner from a recon mission gone wrong AU
- drama school rivals being cast as romantic opposites because they have “crazy sexual tension” according to their director AU
- "are we both robbing the same house oh fuck" AU
- growing up together in a rough neighbourhood AU
- mutual friends always dragged to the same inane barbecues AU
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
IT HAS MOONS!!!!! IT HAS MOONS!!!!!!!
WHAT. WHAT! PLUTO YOU FUCKING DID IT!
VIVA LA PLUTO, YOU DID IT!!!
I can’t find a source. Does anyone have any? I won’t believe it until I get a source.
If you don’t reblog this, you are on duty to get the cookies off the top shelf. You have been notified.
What are you going to do after college?
I don't know.
Well what are you passionate about?
I haven't had time to find my passion because I'm too busy preparing for tests/midterms/finals/the AP exam/ACT/SAT and having to write my college entry/scholarship/housing applications. Plus, I have homework.
You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
Actual College Student:
I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
Actual College Professor:
isn’t it weird that we pay money to see other human beings?
Are you talking about prostitution, the movies, or airplane tickets?